TS ePass Scholarship 2023
The Telangana State Government is all set to start the online registration process for TS ePass Scholarship 2023. ePass is formerly known as the Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship. The Telangana state government provides scholarship money to Backward and Minority candidates every year. Kindly visit the official site and read the official notification before applying for this scheme.
Candidates who appear in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, and Medical courses may fill TS ePass Fresh/Renewal Application Form on or before the last date. Every year, the government provides lots of money to shortlisted students.
Students who belong to the SC/ST/Minority/OBC community and are permanent residents of Telangana state can easily apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2023. This is a golden chance for those students who are facing financial problems for their further education. With the support of this scholarship amount, students can pay their tuition fees and purchase any study material without any problem.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ePass Scholarship 2023
- Students must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities which are reserved by the Government of India.
- Applicants’ family annual income should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Students who are from BC, EBC, or Disabled Welfare Students categories and have a parental income of 1 lakh per annum or below.
- Students must be maintained at least 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Last Exam Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number/Email ID
- Scanned Signature
- Passport Size Photograph
- College/Institution Fee Slip
How to Apply for TS ePass Scholarship 2023
For Fresh Applications;
- Go to the official site i.e. “www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in“.
- Select Post Matric OR Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Now click on the registration button and complete your registration using your Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Now login with your email/mobile number and password.
- Fill out the application form correctly and submit your details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button and wait for a few seconds.
- Note down your Registration Number and download the duly filled application form.
- Submit the application form with all required documents in your college/institute for final submission.
For Renewal Applications;
Candidates need to visit the official site given above and provide their last year’s registration number/ login details and update all new details in their application form such as secured marks etc. All other processes will be the same as fresh applications.
Official Link- www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in