SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
The State Bank of India Foundation started the online registration process for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022 for the underprivileged students who are not able to pay their tuition fees at school because of the financial challenges faced by their parents. This program named as “ASHA” is a Hindi word which means ” Hope“. The main motive to run SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to provide financial aid to the scholars who shown best performance in their education.
Students who studying in classes 6th to 12th can apply online for this scheme and gets a chance to grab scholarship amount which is 15,000 INR. There are a large number of talented students who belongs to economically weak families. To support this type of students, the SBI Foundation started this scholarship scheme.
Note: Online application process for this scheme is going on. The desired scholars can submit their online form on or before the deadline i.e. 15th October 2022.
Scholarships in India: Find here
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
Applicants must meet the given criteria to apply for this scheme. Kindly read the given details carefully and decide to apply if you are eligible:
- Applicant must be a student of 6th to 12th class.
- Students must secured at least 75% percent marks in their last class annual examination.
- Candidates family income should not exceed more than 3 lakhs per year from all sources.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
How to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
- Firstly, open the website “www.buddy4study.com” in your web browser.
- On the homepage, you will se “Apply Now” button for SBI Scholarship.
- Click this button, you will see the registration page.
- Enter your Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Mobile Number/ Email ID.
- Enter the OTP, and wait for some time till your registration process is completed.
- Now Fill your registration form and provide the asking documents.
- Submit the details and take a print out of it for future uses.
SBI Scholarship: Apply here