ONGC Sports Scholarship 2022-23
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited formerly known as ONGC has released a notification for ONGC Sports Scholarship 2022-23 on 8th September 2022. The scholarship will be offered to chess players between the age of 10 and 25 years. Total six candidates will be selected for this scheme. The capable and desired aspirants can make their registration through online mode on or before the last date i.e. 21st Sep 2022.
This scheme is started for economically weak candidates whose age between 10 to 25 years. The ONGC department has started online application process through its official portal. The desired and capable aspirants can fill the ONGC Scholarship Form through its official site i.e. https://ongcindia.com. Online registration process has begin and the interested candidates are invited to apply online before the closing date.
ONGC Sports Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India will prepare the merit list for men and women in three different categories. A total of six scholarships will be granted to the shortlisted candidates. Financially weak candidates will be preferred in selection.
- Applicants must be a Indian Citizen
- Age should be between 10 to 25 years. (Minimum age will be considered as on 1st April 2022).
- Applicant should be a chess player.
- Birth Certificate is mandatory.
- Passport, OR 10th Marksheet, OR Aadhar Card.
Scholarship Amount: Please check the below image.
ONGC Scholarship Selection Process:\
Note: The department will prepare a merit list and disburse the scholarship amount in selected candidates bank account in the month of FY 2022-23.
How to apply for ONGC Sports Scholarship 2022-23
- First of all, go to the official site i.e. – “https://ongcindia.com“
- Find out the “News and updates” section on the homepage.
- Select the ONGC Sports Scholarship link.
- There will be open a new page and candidates find the link to apply.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for future uses.