What is MOMA Scholarship
MOMA Scholarship is a government program created to help minority students to pursue higher education. It is administered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs Govt of India. The program helps students pursue their higher education and prepare for a better future. Applicants should have a minimum of 50% in their last examination to be eligible. Furthermore, the family income should not exceed Rs. One lakh per annum.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has launched a scholarship program that is aimed at helping minority students achieve their higher education dreams. Minority students often struggle to get a better living and financial support, so the MOMA scholarship 2022 will help them pay for the tuition fee. There are three kinds of scholarships available, each benefitting different groups of students based on their educational needs.
Who is eligible for the MOMA scholarship?
The students of classes 11 and 12 are eligible to apply for this scheme. Those students who belong to minority communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Baudh, Jain, Parsi, etc can apply online. It is a must they have admission in Professional or Technical courses. Students who have admission in Etctechnical and vocational courses in ITI/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with NCVT (at class 11 & 12 levels) can also apply.
Complete Eligibility of Moma Scholarship 2022
The Minority scholarship is a need-based scholarship that provides financial assistance to deserving students. The scholarship funds are used to pay for tuition, books, and other expenses associated with a college education. Applicants need to be a member of the minority community to qualify.
- The MOMA scholarship scheme is open to all minority students, but there are specific requirements that have to be fulfilled.
- Applicants must have at least 50% marks in their previous examinations.
- Their family income is below 1 lakhs. After applying, students must complete an online application at the official website.
- The MOMA scholarship can be used for undergraduate, postgraduate, and continuing technical/professional courses.
- Students must also have self-attested community certificates, a state residency certificate, and a bank account statement.
You can start by registering with the MOMA scholarship website. After that, you can fill out the application form, upload your supporting documents, and check the status of your application. If your application is not approved for the first time, you can always try submitting it again.
The scholarship does not cover certificate courses with shorter duration.
How to apply for Moma Scholarship 2022
- The application process is free and straightforward.
- To apply, students must register on the official minority scholarship website.
- Then, they should review the application guidelines and provide the information requested.
- They can then choose the scholarship category they would like to apply for.
- Candidates need to fill up one form, which only takes a few minutes to complete.
- They need to complete their application forms using their login credentials. Once the application form is completed and submitted, they are sent an OTP for verification.
- Once they complete the registration process, an application id will be generated.
- After the application process, results are announced in November or December.
If you don’t meet the eligibility requirements, you will be rejected for the scholarship.
If you are eligible, apply now!