Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities
Merit Cum Means Scholarship is a central government scheme for Minority candidates from Muslim, Jain, Sikhs, Parsi and Buddha religion. The Indian government awards scholarship money to the eligible students who secured at least 50% marks in their last examination. The last date for Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities scheme is 31st October 2022. All the desired scholars are advised to fill online application form on or before the closing date.
MCM Scholarship scheme is available for meritorious minority scholars that offers financial support for fulfilling their dreams and study their desired program without facing financial problem. Due to lack of money, large number of students left their studies earlier and change their dreams. But National Merit Cum Means Scholarship is a best option for the capable students where the government provides scholarship money for students further education.
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Applicants must meet the given criteria to apply online for this scheme:
- Applicants must belongs to the Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) communities (Only Minority).
- Students must secured at least 50% marks in their last examination. In other words, students marks obtained in last exam should not less than 50%.
- Applicants family income should not more than 2.5 lakh rupees per annum.
- The applicant should be pursuing studies in India in a Government or recognized Private University/Institute/College/School
- The course being pursued should be of minimum one-year duration.
- If candidate provide any wrong information in application form, than the applicant will be responsible for this and his/her application will be rejected.
Benefits of MCM Scholarship Scheme:
- Scholarship Amount
- Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be granted to the shortlisted candidates.
- Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes
- Maintenance Allowance
- For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course
- Rs. 1,000/- per month for Hosteller; Rs. 500/- per month for Day Scholar for 10 months in an academic year.
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Certificate (Income should not more than 2.5 lakh rupees per annum)
- Last exam marksheet (Marks should not less than 50%)
- Bank Passbook
- Character Certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
How to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Desired students need to visit official site i.e. “scholarships.gov.in“.
- Find out the Central Schemes label and choose minority scholarships.
- Now click on the “Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme” and read official notification carefully.
- Now register yourself using Email ID/ Phone Number.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the details and wait for few seconds.
- After processing, your dully filled application form will be available on your screen.
- Save it in PDF format and take a print out for future uses.
First Date to Apply Online- Registration is going on hurry up to apply.
Last Date- 31st October 2022
Last Date to make correction in application form- 15/11/2022
Institute Verification Last date- 15/11/2022
DNO/SNO/MNO Verification Last Date- 30th November 2022
Official Link: scholarships.gov.in