Har Chhatravaratti 2023
The social welfare department of Haryana state offers scholarships to deserving and needy students to encourage them for their Higher education. Students who have a domicile in Haryana state can fill out the online form for Har Chhatravaratti 2023 through its official site. The government of Haryana and the government of India putting their efforts to attract students to Higher Education.
The department provides many scholarship schemes to deserving and needy scholars in form of Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship. The candidates who appear in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, B.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, D. Pharma, Polytechnic and other various medical programs and Engineering programs are requested to complete their registration before the last date to apply.
Students are advised to visit the official portal “Har-Chhatravratti” which is a centralized portal developed by the Department of Higher Education that provides a one-stop solution for the end-to-end scholarship process right from submission of application, verification, and disbursal to end beneficiary. The department offers 10 scholarship schemes for 5 major departments of the government under a single platform.
Haryana Scholarship Online Form 2023
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Haryana State provides financial help to needy students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities. All candidates who appear in Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and other UG and PG programs can fill Haryana Scholarship Online Form 2023 with the correct information. There will be another chance to make corrections to your registration form.
Eligibility Criteria for Har Chhatravratti 2023
- Applicants must have a domicile in Haryana state.
- Should belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority community.
- Applicants must have got admission to any class/course in a registered institute or college.
- Students should not have already applied for any other central/state scholarship schemes.
- Domicile of Haryana State
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (Income should not exceed the set limit by the government)
- Passport size photograph
- Last year mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
How to apply for Har Chhatravaratti 2023
- First of all, go to the official site of the department i.e. “https://harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in”.
- In the left corner, find out the how to apply option.
- Read all instructions given by the official authority.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents and submit the details finally.
- At last, take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit the form in your Institute/College with all asking documents.
Official Link: https://harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in