CBSE Scholarship 2022-23
The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to receive applications for CBSE Scholarship 2022-23. Those scholars who studying in Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and other UG/PG programs are invited to apply online for this scheme. The concerned department has released a notification on its official website in this regards.
Every year, lakhs of students get admission in CBSE affiliated schools/college/institutions. The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education sponsors scholarship scheme for those students who desired to fulfill their dream to continue their higher education but their parents are not able to pay lots of money their tuition fee and other expenses. So the CBSE board arranges the CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 for the financial weak students. The scholarship money disbursed in the selected students bank accounts.
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be a student of CBSE affiliated school/college/university/institute.
- Must secured at least 60% marks in their last examination.
- Family Income should not more than set limit by the department.
- Should not applied for any other scholarship scheme run by the government on India.
Note: for more details please read official notification carefully.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Last exam marksheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Digital Signature
First Date to Apply: Application process is going on. Hurry up to collect the asking documents and submit you application through the official links given below.
Last date: 31st October 2022
Students who secured new admission this year should apply for fresh scholarship scheme. The old students can be apply for renewal scholarship form.
How to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2022-23
- Go to the official site i.e. “scholarships.gov.in”
- On the homepage, find out the CBSE scholarship scheme link.
- Apply for fresh/renewal scheme.
- Fill correct details in application form and upload the asking documents.
- Submit the details and wait for some time.
- After few seconds, your filled application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it or take a print our for further uses.
For Fresh Application: Apply Now
For Renewal Application: Apply Now