Bihar Scholarship 2023
The Samaj Kalyab Vibhag, Government of Bihar is going to release a notification regarding the Bihar Scholarship 2023. The online registration process for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Medical programs will soon start through its official site. All students who are permanent resident of Bihar state are invited to fill online application form before the deadline.
The Government of Bihar state operates the scholarship program for students who appearing in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, B.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, D. Pharma, Polytechnic and other various medical programs. The main motive to run this scholarship program is to help the poor learners who wish to continue their further studies.
Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2023 Important Dates
|Scheme Name||Run By||Dates|
|Post Matric for SC Students, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|BC-EBC PM Scholarship, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|ST-Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|CM Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar||Govt of Bihar||Runs throughout the year|
|CM Kanya Utthan Yojana for Graduation, Bihar||Govt of Bihar||Runs throughout the year|
|CCB Scholarship, Bihar||Combined Counselling panel||Between October and April|
Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2023
This is a great news for the scholars who are resident of Bihar state. The Government of Bihar is ready to invite the Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2023 through its official site. All students who perusing their course in Bihar and belongs to SC/ST/Minority/OBC communities can make their online registration and submit the hard copy of filled application form along with required documents in their college/institution before the last date.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Must have admission in government/ private college/institute.
- Applicants family income should not exceed the set limit.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community.
How to apply for Bihar Scholarship 2023
- Go to the official site i.e. “www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in”.
- Now search the Pre-Matric/Post-Matric Scholarship scheme.
- Find the registration section and click on it.
- Fill the registration form carefully and provide the correct details.
- Submit the details and take a print out of dully filled application form.
- Submit the Hard Copy to your institute or college with all required documents.
Official Link- Apply Online