AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has started online registration process for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022. The last date for online registration is 31st October 2022. Meritorious girl students are invited to apply for this tremendous opportunity to grab 50,000 rupees per annum for their further study in Technical field.
The Saksham Scholarship Scheme was invented by AICTE with collaboration of Indian Government in 2014-15 year. Since its inception, lakhs of girls students applying for this scheme ang winning the scholarship money.
The department will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of their performance in qualifying examination for admission into the technical course of an AICTE approved college/institution. There will 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC candidates.
Saksham Scholarship for Girls
This scholarship is available only for girl students who wish to make their career in technical department. The AICTE will offer total 5000 Saksham Scholarship for Girls to the shortlisted candidates. Every selected students will grab 50 thousand rupees per annum for their further studies. Candidates can spend the scholarship money in purchasing books, laptop/PC, payment of college fee, etc.
Required Documents for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022-23
- High School and Intermediate Marksheet
- Annual Family Income Certificate
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first-year Degree/Diploma programs for the current academic year
- Fee Slip
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/HOD as per the prescribed format
- Attested copy of caste certificate, in case the applicant is applying for SC/ST/OBC category
- Aadhaar card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Please read official notification for more details.
How to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022-23
- Go to the official site i.e. “https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in”.
- Find out the General Instruction Section and pick the official notification link for this scheme.
- Read the official notification carefully and collect all required documents asking in the notification.
- Now register yourself by using Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Click on the Sakham Scholarship Online Registration link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload the required documents and submit the details.
- Wait for a few seconds till your details is submitting.
- At last your dully filled application will be available on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future uses.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Link- https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in